Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Am i rite or wrong idk wat i want or wat i kan do with him kan sum one please help me i dnt wanna lose him?

well me and my boyfriend r jts bumpin heads about everythin and i dnt knw wat to do anymore we fight about everythin i tell him dat he doesnt help me with our 6 month son dat much dat all he does is sit on the computer and play viedo games and jts help me wen ever i ask him to so sumthin he doesnt keep him for the night or nuthin (oh and by the way we dnt live together) i always get help from like my mom my sister or his faimly but never him he works and i dnt but im the one that stays wit our son all day im jts askin him to help me out wen he has his days off or wen he goes in to work till da night time well he says that yea he helps me and that im bein selfish cuz all i wine about is that i dnt get this and i dnt get that and that im always bringin things up from the past that he never did and yet he tells me that he doesnt have feelings and doesnt care about any one so i told him why is he with me if he doesnt care bout me at all and he says he does but idk he drinks smoke etc u knw da drill but he stopin all that he jts smokes and drinkin well he stop that like he hasnt dranked in like 3 or 4 months but nw im scared that he might go back to doin all he did and plus he doesnt show affection throwds me and idk y i ask him n he says he aint use to it and well i jts dnt knw he says i treat him like **** cuz im always gettin mad at him and tellin him he dnt do diz and dat n idk if im rite or wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment