Sunday, January 8, 2012

What should I do if everyone around me is drinking and i don't want to?also bff problem?

If you really think about it, your own bff wouldn't tell you to drink when they should KNOW you don't drink much anymore and don't like to as much anymore. It makes no sense because your so called bff should love to hang with you and be interested in what you do and think is fun, i mean you're both bff's for a reason right? bff's are supposed to have so much in common and be able to do the same things and have fun, I'm 17 and I KNOW this isn't a bff type of thing. I have a bff and we do the same things together and we go out and skate and he knows i dont smoke and he does, but when i say nah dude remember i don't smoke he says, yeah cool okay lets go skate or do something else. that's how a true BFF friendship should be. And when you go out a drive, you shuld just tell her, hey listen, my family has a PROBLEM. she should know this if she's your bff. you should just tell her, and tell her how you feel and how this all is. That's the only way you can solve this on your own. I hope this helped you! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment