Monday, January 9, 2012

A very exciting incidence took place between me and my best girl friend?

We purchased new Jeans and Top and inner attire and went to her hostel to try it out so that if required we can exchange it. After reaching hostel I told her I would be changing in washroom. She said come on ,when I can change in front of you why cant you. I also felt let me try how I feel. When both of us disrobed she looked at me ( This was for the first time she was seeing me in bday suit ) and said omg. You have a cute body , no wonder boys are mad at you ! I wish I were a guy. I jokingly asked what you would have done. She came forward hugged me , kissed me and we were like that for about a minute or so. I was so excited and thrilled. Then I also kissed her. Now I want to do it again. I am totally confused. Am I becoming ? I am not thinking of doing such thing with my bf. The reason why did with my gf is because I am emotionally attached to her and like her. I am very scared. Any advice from girls ? Only serious advice please.

No comments:

Post a Comment