Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Please Help, Am I Pregnant?

Please help! Ok, I started taking the Depo shot on May 06th, 07, when I started taking it the doctor told me that it may take a year to get pregnant and my period will stop. I had no problems, after three months I started bleeding again, for about a week(10 weeks after my first shot). I went in for my second shot on July 30th, 07 and was told to come in for my third shot in 10 weeks. At the start of September I started Craving food like crazy, I had stomach cramps, I was VERY tired, I gained weight, I felt sick all the time(no vomiting), and I was spotting. My first thought was "OMG I am pregnant!" then I thought "Maybe its the Depo shot..?" I desided to stop taking the Depo shot. I have yet to have a period and I am still having symtoms!! All test (Blood and EPT) say I am not pregnant, but I still FEEL pregnant! I kind of hope I am pregnant now, my husband and I now want a baby. But no doctor will give me a sonogram without a positive test! I just don't want to be 8months when I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment