Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I GOT A DUI LAST NIGHT, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

So last night, I was just doing some stunt driving going over 100 mph on the highway and managed to swerve into like 3 lanes at a time out of 5 every couple seconds. I got pulled over and was written a $689 ticket for 102 mph in a 55 zone. And then he smelled alcohol in the car, so he gave me a breathalyzer. I blew a 0.397, so he took me to jail and wrote me another $1,003 ticket for Driving Under the Influence, and impounded my vehicle. This morning I showed up to court and tried to deny DUI, so the Judge said that either my license would be suspended for 70 months, or I would have to pay a $2,998 fine. I went with the fine. Because I was so angry, I went driving on the highway again, only this time 113 mph. I wanna sue someone for this, what should I do. I was driving a tiny bit over the speed limit, and my BAC was only a tiny bit over the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment