Sunday, January 8, 2012

My thoughts?

I have been so enraged lately due to great stress and anger. No matter what I do I cannot calm myself down. I even wake up in the morning mad and angry at the world. I have no Idea why I have these feelings. It has gotten so bad lately that Nobody can ask me a question without me completely wiggin' out on them..I feel guilty afterwards, but during my little freak out I have no feelings at all. I have been so angry all the time and feel bad that I freak out all the time, but I cant just stop Ive tried. It makes me very depressed to know how I treat my family and I even have had some suicidal thoughts. I've tried talking to them to express my feelings and just how truly sorry I am, but like my family they do not like to listen. I am out of answers, and feel terrible all the time. Does anyone have advice? Please and Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment