Friday, January 6, 2012

Do you think she likes me?were both bi!?

Ok so there is this girl named dani and well i like her ALOT we r both bi an she knows i have a crush on her...Ive liked her now for about 3 months an i cant tell if she likes me i mean sometimes she will do things that makes me think that she does but it could just b me :p an example is,we ride the bus to school and home an in the mornings we have so much fun togeather listening to my ipod and singing i sit with her every morning so um two weeks ago it waz a wensday an i got on the bus as normal an sat with her only this time we were so CLOSE TOGEATHER!Like are feet were touching are legs were touching an she dident tell me to move or anything she didnt even scoot over so i was like ok?Either it's just me an were just friends or somethings up....um let me think oh once when i was walking to fourth period she hit me under my chain an goes hey beautiful i wanted to die right there xp because i love this girl an shes been there for me through alot but idk if she likes me more than a friend or rather just stay friends.Sometimes when im like sad an stuff she will go an sit on my lap:) which so makes me happy an she'll tell me not to put my self down and when someone hits me she will hit them back she says DONT HIT MY LIL SISTER!It makes me really happy when she says that and we will play fight everyday!Like she will hit me lightly though an then ill hit her then were just completely touching eachother ahaha and everyday she lets me walk with her to her 1st period an she goes bye oo when we get there an gives me a hug:') then from their i cant get her out of my mind!She tells me she will always be here for me but ever since i told her i liked her even though she said it was ok an everything i keep thinking its not ok and it never will be and one day on the bus she told me she loves BLONDES but im not blonde:( and for valentines day we both got eachother chcolate a bear and a rose she said she spent 50 DOLLLARS on me cause she also got me a really pretty gl rose i was like aww!Idk what to do what to think i would do anything for this girl she means more to me than my own life DX an i just wanna see her happy...she always wants to date guys though shes even trying to get back with her ex she hides the fact that shes bi an i never even asked her if shes dated a girl before ughh i need help someone please help me out im in a rock and a hard place and have no clue what to do here please dont be mean i just want some help!

No comments:

Post a Comment